- Learn how to 'fatigue-proof' your organisation without changing the roster.
- Build the skills required to undertake a comprehensive fatigue risk assessment of your staff.
- Learn more about the latest in sleep research, and how sleep deprivation, fatigue, workload and shiftwork all impact on OHS performance in the workplace.
- Human factors issues associated with fatigue management, error management, catastrophe avoidance.
- Preview how new technologies (e.g. SmartPhone) are automating fatigue risk management.
- Implications of Shiftwork on OHS performance in the workplace.
- Various occupations . nursing, security officers, FIFO mining & construction . how much sleep do we need, sleep and weight gain/diet/obesity.
- Implication of Health & Wellness on OHS performance in the workplace.
- How to create a healthy workplace.
Download registration form